Friday, August 12, 2011

What to do when the possibilities are endless?

I have opportunities that are endless right now. My husband and I are on the verge of divorce, he seems to think his mood swings are perfectly ok, but mine are the cause of all the woe in the world... Anyway, I have acreage, health, a healthy son, summers off, limited cash, and a wrestless spirit. I want to get on with life but don't know what direction to take. My husband has me waiting until Sept for him to go to counselling, I don't have 100% faith that he will even go, and he wants to buy a house, off the property then. This all sounds like a mishmash of questions because I am confused. I have meditated on this often but it always comes down to leaving him, I can't, this is my home and he won't leave until Sept. What do I do in the mean time? He wants to go on a fishing trip next week with me and our son. I'm sure this is his way of trying to make things better but he never seems to get the point, it's about connection. How do I connect to someone who is "success" driven?

No comments:

Post a Comment