Sunday, August 14, 2011

Need a song identifying?

I need to know a song/tune that was played quite a lot on UK TV doentaries and some other programmes. It sounds like a foreign language. I can't make out any words as such. It starts of quietly with a bit of a beat and gets louder. then some people start to sing what sounds like (bear with me on this) ooooaaaaooooh, aah aah eeh aahh oooh. I know it's really stupid but I don't know how else to put it. In the middle section it gets quite a dancey beat going before finishing off like the beginning. I'm sure I've left myself open for some major piss taking but as they say, "nothing ventured nothing gained" this song is from about 4 or 5 years ago or maybe more. It's not Adiemus or Hoppipola or Muse or Sigur Ros and It's not, Chicane "Salt Water" either. The tune is a lot slower and more laid back and sort of gives the feeling of the south sea's. Used a lot on doentaries with water and sea type stuff. Very sort of full sounding with several voices in harmony very relaxing and atmospheric. Very difficult to describe. Must have been a hit 4 or 5 years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment