Wednesday, August 17, 2011

How was your Thanksgiving?

Mine sort of stunk. All my family members are super annoying, and I was just plain creeped out when I saw my physcho uncle and his girl friend 'on the couch' (enough said.) We put our fireplace on, and next thing I knew, there were giant wasps all over the fireplace. I had to spend an hour sitting there killing them and making sure no more came back in, while my mom scrambled to put the turkey together. I wonder if my dad realizes that bug spray is highly flammable, because he came in and started spraying them in the fireplace until my mom started yelling at him. My other weird uncle was late because he got into a car accident, and the entire front of his car was smashed, he couldn't even open the door. And our fat, annoying pug started having a snorting attack while eating paper off the floor. Is it just me, or is our family a little strange?

No comments:

Post a Comment