Thursday, August 11, 2011

We are about to get 2 finches, can anyone give me advice and help me out pleaseeeeeeeee????

my husband's friend and his wife are getting divorced. and they offered us their pet birds. we are usually dog people, but branching out. i love all animals and this is going to be very interesting for me. but i do need alot of advice. what can i expect? how do i care for them? do they need anything special? how do they play? do they play? lol. where should i keep them? i know away from the kitchen and all that but what about like in the living room in the corner between two windows? please help me out guys. these are finches that we are getting. what foods do they like? what foods can they not handle? i need to know things like this and any other advice you can give me. thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment