Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Please rate my fantasy baseball team... 6 team league with family. 1-10?

No problems at catcher. Your infield is solid even for a 6 team league. You sure don't need 3 2B. Dump Polanco, he will never get to bat for this team anyway. Scutaro has hit the wall and is on his way down. He will have no value for you. Your outfield is rich. Kemp .364, Sizemore at .258 but 5 HR's and 3 SB's, Ibanez .365, Abreu .370, Quentin only .270 but 7 HR's. and Cruz at .283 with 6 HR's. That is rich. You have a good pitching staff and good closers. With 6 teams and 30 closers, you need a 5th just to compete for saves. If I were you, I'd play Cantu at 3B and keep Chipper in reserve. I know with 6 teams everyone is loaded but you should be able to compete well with this team. Dump your duds and get some young talent in there and move on. I'd give you a solid 7 for this team.

No comments:

Post a Comment