Wednesday, August 10, 2011

feeding one month old?

My one month old baby will nurse and completly empty my and then a few moments later act like she is starving. I know she is getting enough because she has plenty of wet and soiled diapers and she is gaining weight. However it seems she is not getting satisfied, I know she likes to suckle so I try to giver her a pacifier but she is not intrested. Has anyone had this experience? I am drinking plenty of water and eating very healthy I also drink fenugreek tea to help with lacation. Last night I was up until 6am nursing around the clock and she would fall asleep then wake up a few moments later screaming. I am taking her to the Doctor next week just wanted to know if any Moms out there had something similar and what did you do. Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment