Thursday, August 11, 2011

Any ideas for appetizers that can be served cold or at room temp. for a wedding reception....?

were getting married on October 11th and we have a hot food bar but I want some appetizers as well, and since our budget is nearly depleted I thought I would make them myself, so far I've come up with bbq meat and sweet n sour meat with dipping sauces that compliment ~ I found a cheese/ham spread recipe that sounds pretty good served with crackers ~ but I cant think of anything else I dont want to have too many ~ the main dinner consists of fried chicken and mac n cheese and red beans and rice and greens and potato salad and candied yams and mixed veggies and corn bread {geez I never realized that's alot of food!!!} ~ then I plan on making a fruit platter and a veggie platter plus a chinese chicken tofu salad {yummy!} and some spaghetti ~ do you think that's enough....? I just want to make sure there's enough food, I'm expecting about 120 to 140 people that's including children ~ Thank you {any other October brides to be out there that are as nervous as me......!}

No comments:

Post a Comment