Friday, August 12, 2011

HELP!!!!I dropped my iPhone in the toilet! :( PLEASE HELP!!!!!?

I really need you help. I dropped my iPhone in the toilet and it still worked after I ran it under the tap. Then I wiped it with a cloth and afterwards I put alcohol on the cloth and wiped the iPhone. It won`t turn on anymore so I charged it, it took a while for the apple logo to show up, I had to press ALL the ons and the logo would keep on reappearing and disappearing. Then it did work but there was no sound unless I used headphones. And it said I can't make or receive calls. I can't connect to the internet and this message keeps coming up "This device is not for the iPhone and would you wish to turn on airplane mode and you can't make calls or something like that you know?" I don't really remember. And the worst thing is whenever I would take the charger off it would completely turn off and it would turn on again when I plug it. I plugged it on I guess 3 or 4 times. I know what a stupid thing to do. But after that I read some stuff on the internet about iPhones being dropped in the toilet so I just took the sim off the phone and put it in a bowl of rice, I did the same thing to the sim, in the same bowl as the iPhone. I'm gonna wait for 48 hours maximum but what do you guys think? Does it have a chance to recover, now the main problem that I have is the part where it turns off whenever I unplug it. I mean there's no point in me having the phone if I'm gonna have to plug it just to work all time. Will my phone recover? I really really need your help. I'm freaking out :(

No comments:

Post a Comment